Wednesday 2 May 2007

New Arsenal Away Kit Revealed!

Today I saw the new Arsenal away kit and at first I wasn't sure about but after studying it i have grown to accept it and I don't think it is as bad as I first thought in fact I am tempted to say I quite like it but I wont do just yet. Part of me can't help thinking is this another step away from the Arsenal tradition because since Arsenal was founded in 1886 the away kit was always been yellow or blue and if you put but this with losing Highbury (though this was necessary to compete with the big clubs) and the fact that we will soon be owned by an American I can't help thinking that Arsenal as I know it will soon be gone forever. I may be reading far to much into this as its only a colour of a shirt that has been changed and I hope I am but we will have to wait and see what happens next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is horrible. White is the colour of Bolton and Sp*rs and they are cunts.