Saturday 12 May 2007

Bryan Adams Review!

Yesterday I went to see Bryan Adams Live at Wembley and it was the best gig I have ever been to. Bryan came on stage at 8:30 and opened with There Will Be Never Be Another Tonight and he wasn't wrong. He actually started on the B stage which was behind everybody and the lights only came on once he had started the song which fooled a lot of people. Bryan then move to the main stage through the fans whilst performing The Best Of Me having some fun on the way as the following video shows.



When on the main stage Bryan said the reason he decided to do this tour was because he planned to have a new album out by now but he just hadn't got round to finishing it so the next time we see him unless it was walking down the street or something he would have it out which is something to look forward to. He then got back to doing what he does best and reeled off Can't Stop This Thing We've Started, Cuts Like A Knife, Run To You, Lets Make It A Night To Remember, Please Forgive Me and Open Road. Then it was time for 3 more of my favourites with Summer Of 69 (which as you can imagine bought the house down), 18 Til I Die and The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me which you can see the whole song in the video below.




Next came Everything I Do, Heaven and When Your Gone which some lucky member of the audience got picked to go up on to the stage and sing with Bryan Adams, she said she couldn't sing when she got asked and I ain't gonna disagree with her but never the less she will never forget it and unfortunately I don't think my ears will either.

For the encore Bryan made his way through the underground of the venue and appeared back on to the B stage where we were treated to Have You Really Ever Loved A Woman, All For Love and She's Only Happy When Shes Dancin'.

Bryan Adams was on stage for 2 hours and 20 mins which is a lot longer than any other the other gigs I have been to and I loved every minute of it and i can't wait for him to come back to England to preform his new album. I only hope Meat Loaf is just as good in 2 weeks time when I go and see him and I bet he will be.

No comments: